While you might not exactly call me a “daredevil,” there's no denying that I do have a healthy appetite for adrenaline . There's a reason that I have been bungy jumping three times and why I have things like “swimming with sharks” on my bucket list. I like the rush. I like the challenge. And, I'll admit, you do automatically gain some cool points when you throw yourself off a bridge or out of a plane. But just because I enjoy things like zip-lining and whitewater rafting doesn't mean that I'm totally immune to the fear that often goes along with these activities. In fact, despite having done it twice before, I think it's safe to say that my third bungy jump was the scariest thing I have ever done . It was back in May, during my Blog4NZ trip around New Zealand. I was in Queenstown, the little southern resort town where adrenaline junkies like me go to get their fix. I love Queenstown. For being as small as it is, it certainly packs a punch — and that pun...
Comments
Post a Comment